Our support structures have been graded into four main categories: Maintenance contracts, Managed services, callouts and consulting services. Through these structures, we are able to provide an excellent service to you.
This is a package that we have developed which through agreement we visit your premises for an agreed number of hours per month to ensure that all computer, server and network equipment is fully functional.
Maintence Contracts include:
Benefits of a Maintenance Contract
- Agreed number of visits per month
- Agreed costing for the services provided
- Unlimited telephone support
- Agreed response times in the event of an emergency
- The guaranteed visits can be used to resolve issues that are not critical.
- Because the cost is specified upfront, it makes it easier to budget for your IT support expenses.
- Offers unlimited telephonic support.
Managed Services is the practice of aligning IT goals with business goals. IT management tasks and functions are automated and performed remotely. By eliminating unnecessary on-site visits, and providing increased system reliability and pro-active maintenance, you can decrease the cost of overall service fees
Managed Services include:
- Log any hardware, software or system changes and be alerted when changes are made to individual systems
- Software is automatically updated as new versions are introduced and approved
- Detects vulnerability and ensures that all systems are protected, even remote users on laptops and workstations
- Proactive monitoring of servers, workstations, remote computers with instant notification of problems or changes
- Provides a comprehensive and integrated help desk and ticketing system that helps easily track and resolve issues quickly
- Complete, integrated management reports can be scheduled for automatic distribution
Benefits of Managed Services
- Instead of having one on-site administrator, you will have access to unlimited remote and telephone support from the ENS help desk, which means no extra costs for support on non-on-site days;
- Faster reaction and turnaround time;
- Automated routine IT management tasks
- Monthly reports on all tickets logged, outstanding issues and Executive summary report that displays the health status of your network;
- Up to date of audit and inventory reports of all your IT equipment and software.
- Always be up to date with the Microsoft security and software patches;
- Preventative maintenance will be done on all workstations and servers on a monthly basis, regardless of the workstation or laptop location;
- Constant monitoring of all servers and network equipment;
- Decreased downtime as most remote support can be done without interrupting the users;
- Pro-actively manage operations to prevent problems from arising, moving away from a reactive model of support to a proactive support model.
- Save on travel costs as all work is done remotely.
Should you not need to commit, we do offer support on a 'per incident' call out basis. You will have access to a range of technicians to assist you with your problem. We guarantee that utermost professionalism will be excesised no matter how small the incident.
Should you have a once off project, we will offer our consulting engineer who will work with you to offer a tailor made suolution.
The consulting team is able to assist clients of all sizes with:
- Design and deployment of infrastructure upgrades.
- Migrations to new or upgraded infrastructure.
- Server room clean-ups and optimisation.
- Infrastructure moves.
- LAN and WAN design.
- Virtualisation and server consolidation using VMware or Hyper-V